Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm really NOT Negative Nancy

It seems like every time I come here to write I'm complaining about something.  But, you know what? I can get it out, not in a screaming frenzy, so that I'm not carted off to the nervous hospital.

I did have a really great weekend.  Mexican Food, Elvis Impersonator, and last but not least, time with my husband and family.  I actually stayed up and out until 12:30 AM!  That folks, is a miracle.  Of course, the 2 hour nap I took before going out that evening, probably saved me.

AND, I lost another pound last week.  Eleven total so far!  40 more to go.

I did pay for it the next day- just fatigue and exhausted feeling.  Of course, the fatigue is the constant monkey on my back.  And, stress, let's not forget the stress.

Here comes the moaning and groaning.

I get up, get ready for work this morning.  Actually took the time and energy to put on a little makeup, and do something with my (it's in a pain in the butt length trying to grow out) hair.

Get in the car, start heading to work.  Traffic is not my friend.  So, there starts the stress and anxiety.  The closer I GET to work, I can feel those nerves twitching.  And, the heaviness in my stomach.  It's the same routine every work day.

Stop stressing, Lisa!  Yes, I hear it from everyone- but, I can't.  I don't know how.  I have tried every thing.  I'm so afraid that I'm going to say the wrong thing, type the wrong thing, jack something up it just paralyzes me.

My boss has been extremely patient with me (well, as patient as he CAN be), but it still doesn't take that fear away.  I've been in this business for 27 years, yet I forget- I'm confused looking at some policies- stuff that used to be second nature, it's gone.

I AM blessed- I just don't know how to be less stressed.

~Heavy Sigh~

I'm not even going to go into how long this took me to type or the number of times I've read over it, corrected many errors- but, I'm sure there are more that I missed.  So FREAKIN' aggravating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment