Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A First Blog in the Life

As my title indicates, I'm a newbie blogger. I've had an online 'journal' for a number of years now, not sure if this works the same way. I was introduced to this format by my husband's children's mother. I hate to say 'ex-wife'- because more importantly she is mother to my wonderful stepchildren and a person I'm blessed to call my friend.

I haven't really decided what I'll write about here. Once I'm more comfortable with who I know is reading, I'll go from there.

I'll briefly introduce myself. I'm a 44 yeard old wife, mother, and most importantly child of God. I was raised and still live in the South. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis on my 44th birthday. It does not define who I am, and I am quite determined to make it a blessing in my life and most importantly to others.

I'll leave that for now.

1 comments:

Julie Coney said...

Oh, I am excited that you decided to give this a try... I think you will find it like your online diary...

And it's ok... i'm the Ex-wife ( it isn't a title I am skeerd of )... but I too am blessed to call you, my friend....

Post a Comment