Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

These Are Not MY Words

...but they could be.


I Live with MS

by Jacqueline Lyne Wunsche

I wake up and am confused,

I think and try to choose

I get up and am weak,

I stop and think before I speak.

I arise and try to stand,

I walk and might need a hand.

I have learned

I might have to lean,

I might be stubborn-

you know what I mean.

I've learned to be strong,

And a smile helps me get along

I've learned to accept a shoulder,

And why others might seem colder.

I will get along with Him at my side,

And take what God gives me all with pride

My Ms Prayer

by Jacqueline Lyne Wunsche

M ake my life whole,

U nderstand when I'm not.

L ove me as me,

T each me to grow,

I do want to learn ,

P lease help me to.

L et me understand,

E ach days starts anew.

S o if I may stumble,

C rumple and fall,

L et me arise ,

E ncouragage me on.

R ealize I'll try,

O r when I just can't.

S tay by my side,

I 'll be there with you,

S o be with me too.Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment