Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can't Find the Words

Yes, I do have trouble these days finding the right word when I'm talking, when I'm typing- but this is different.  I have way too many thoughts breeding like rabbits in my head, and I just can't find the words to speak or type. Maybe if I sit here and stare at this screen long enough they will come.  They need to before I completely lose my grip.

I feel as if I'm waiting on the other proverbial shoe to drop.  It's just a feeling.  But, it's a strong one.

And, I just wish it would happen already so I can move on.

On the work front, can I just say how much support I have here?  I do, and I thank God for that.  My boss can be a pain in the butt, but he has been very supportive lately.

I don't think I've mentioned it here- but my last MRI showed seven new lesions.  So, yeah, I guess some of that scarring is affecting my 'abilities'.  As long as I take my time, I do okay.  What's really bizarre is that numbers are not a problem.  That's a GOOD thing, but I need my words, too.

Stress is eating me alive.  I've been a stressball since I was a kid.  I know that I shouldn't- that it's wrong- that it seems as if I'm not putting all of my trust in God.  I am really trying.  I am praying for it daily, several times a day.  What's just so ironic is that stress is major bad mojo with MS.  I have GOT TO ...LET GO..and LET GOD!

I haven't even really touched the surface of all that is in my head, maybe I should just stop and pray now.

1 comments:

Julie Coney said...

praying for you. I hate it when the words just swirl....

Post a Comment