Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Really & Truly a Manic Monday

Had an appointment with my Neurologist this morning since my 'cognitive' issues aren't improving.  I'm going to see how long this takes for me to write this out, correctly, should be interesting.

So we discuss, again, my typing problems - wrong words, horrible misspelling, me the queen of spelling and grammar- my inability to come up with the right words or just using the wrong word altogether and have people looking at me with pity and 'bless her heart' in their eyes.  UGH.  On top of the memory issues.  I went to review a proposal for a client last week, and it was like it was written in greek- as in- I was just confused - very confused, and very terrified.

Then, the vertigo, motion sickness. I am probably the only person you'll ever know who can get motion sickness driving myself!  Yeah, seriously.

So, he's sending me to a neuropsychologist to see if the issues are lesion related or stress related.  I'm banking on stress.

And, AWESOME- today, I get to work and we are working with a major skeleton crew.  Two out with a stomach virus, three out as planned PTO, and one out with a major accident.  Prayer for them is greatly appreciated.  So, my stress is up quite a bit- because I'm taking phone calls and I'm terrified I'm going to say something wrong.  I don't want to complain- the three out with illness or injury rank top of the prayer list before me!

So, with interruptions and corrections, this has taken about thirty minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment