Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Heavy Hearted

Yesterday I had to call my son and tell him to come get one of his dogs.  That we couldn't keep her any longer.  It was a 'lesson' for him.  A responsibility 'lesson'.  I say it that way because it really wasn't my desire to do this. I know that he needed that 'lesson'.  But, to do it this way?

He couldn't keep her where he's living.  His only option was to take her to a shelter.  We have no 'no kill' shelter's in this area.  My heart is breaking.  I know, she's just a dog.  But I fell head over heels for her.

I can't stop crying.  I can't stop picturing her sweet face in my head.  Her soft kisses.  Her gentle, loving, pleasing personality.

Dear Lord, please tell me that all dogs DO go to Heaven.

1 comments:

JF Tutko said...

I will be praying that someone will come along QUICKLY and provide her with a loving home.

Post a Comment