Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All Shook Up

That's the song that keeps going through my mind lately- and I KNOW I'm in love, but if I could change the lyrics they might go something like this:
A well I bless my soul
What's wrong with me?
I'm twitching like a woman on a fuzzy tree
My friends say I'm actin' wild as a bug
I have MS
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, nooo, noooo

My hands are shaky and my knees are weak
I can't seem to stand on my own two feet
Who do you thank when you have such luck?
I'm have MS
I'm all shook up
Mm mm oh, oh, noooo, nooo, NO!



Yes, I had to copy and paste those lyrics, because even though I am Elvis' biggest fan- I couldn't remember them.


As my FB status reads: I feel like a 1st grader attending MIT or Harvard.


I can't type without backspacing, re-checking, re=typing, backspacing and doing it all over again.


I can't speak without the wrong words coming out most of the time.


I'm afraid to be at work.  I'm terrified that I'm jacking something up.  I already have.  More times than I want to admit.  


I'm afraid of losing my job.  Who wants an employee who can't do their job.  Who takes 20 times longer to get a certain project completed thatn they used to?


I'm sure ya'll remember if I've said this before, but I don't know.  I work in Insurance- I handle our two largest clients.  I am the accounting manager.  I am the system administrator.  I"ve had to start keeping a spreadsheet of passwords.  And, directions to do whatever.  I can't keep doing this.


I might as well be stealing from the company I work for.  Not money- but then again, yes- I'm being paid to sit here and make mistakes.  My consious is eating me alive.


I ask God for forgivemness every day.  


I better end this now so I can save wahtever abilities i have during the early hours to try not to jack things up at work.

1 comments:

JF Tutko said...

Tell your conscience to give it a rest - you're hardly doing this intentionally. I am praying mightily that something comes along to give you the respite you need and deserve from this increase in symptoms. And, as always, if there is ANYTHING I can do all you have to do is holla'!
Love you much.

Post a Comment