Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fear & Loathing in Memphis

Fear?  I guess that's what you'd call it.  Scared?  That's closer to how I'm feeling.  Loathing?  Yes- I loath MS.  But, it's my burden to bare and I've GOT to get a grip.  I'm not whining, I'm not bitching, I know this has been part of God's plan before I was ever born.
I want to stay home.  I don't mess up too much there.  And, if I do, it's only going to affect me.  My husband is my hero, he can handle most things with calm, patience, and love.  I don't have this gift.
Here's the message I sent to my neurologist yesterday.  I sent him one week before last along the same lines.
More typing problms this week.  I am calling it typing dislexia, and sometimes typing psychosis.  I will be typing along, when I look back up at what i have typed theletters in many of the words are jumbled even though I felt as if I typed them correctly while typing.  Other times I will be thinking what to type in my head and look down and see that I have typed a different word here and there, kind of like you do when someone is talking to you while you type and you type a word they say instead of what you meant to type, except it is just me in the room.
 
Wanted tosend this now, because i know I will forget to mention it at my next appointment.
I found myself yesterday having to actually watch myself type.  Or 10-key- it's so frustrating.
It's early 9:45 my time- so, this has gone pretty easy- typing this- catch me after around 1:00 and it's a hot mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment