Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Important to Floss

Do YOU floss everyday?  I do.  I have been for I don't know how many years now.

This morning- it was like I forgot how.  I pulled the string of floss out- Reach- Clean Burst just so you know.  I started trying to floss know that it didn't feel right.  You twist it around your finger- and move on to the next area- I couldn't, for the life of me, get it twisted right.  I threw away the first string- pulled out another- and tried again and again.  I got them flossed but not in the right way- I felt awkward.  I felt embarrassed, as if anyone was watching.  I felt stupid.  I do this every freakin day.  I felt the tears welling up.

I FEEL terrified.

3 comments:

JF Tutko said...

I have no words of wisdom, but I do have prayers for you. And a shoulder to lean on and hands to help with.

Julie Coney said...

come live close to me... i will help you floss your teeth, and when we get it wrong, we will laugh about it till we nearly pee our pants :)

Unknown said...

Don’t feel terrified. At some point in our lives, situations like that happen. I experienced something similar before. I’m not one to regularly floss. So, when one morning that I decided to floss, I accidentally flossed hard and cut my gums. It bled a bit, and I felt embarrassed that I couldn’t do a simple thing properly. From that day on, I started making flossing a habit, and I did better over time.

Nannie Livingstone

Post a Comment