Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Coinkidink? I think NOT

I'm having an extremely challenging day today.  One of those days where the message is somehow getting lost from my brain to my fingers, to my legs, to my mouth.  It's so frustrating.  It's also very easy to slip into that 'Wo is me' attitude.  And, I was teetering on the edge of that attitude.  Until.....

Until I read two blog entries by two of the most wonderful, loving women for whom I have the utmost respect.

What they wrote left a big red mark between my eyes.  THAT I felt!  I may not be able to feel my abdomen right now because the MS Hug is in force today- but I felt what I NEEDED to feel.  What GOD wanted me to feel.

Of that, I have no doubt.

1 comments:

JF Tutko said...

It's amazing what happens when we listen to That Little Voice that tells us "Post this tonight!" and then whispers to another "Read this now!".

I disagree that God works in mysterious ways - I'm more inclined to believe that God works in loving and powerful ways!

Post a Comment