Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

May I have some cheese with my WHINE?

A baked brie would be AWESOME.

I hate to be a whiner, I seriously do.  But you gotta get it out sometime, right?

I made the mistake of taking a hot shower this morning.  Man, it felt so good.  It was rainy, dreary, and cold outside.  My sinuses (why we have these things is beyond me) were clogged, so what's the best solution?  A hot shower.

Hot showers for me, and I don't know if other MS'r's have this problem, are just bad mojo.  It felt incredible while I was taking it.  I got my make up on, dried my hair, and drove to work.

I would say about an hour after I took said shower, I started feeling like I'd run a marathon.  About thirty minutes after that, I started feeling very fatigued and tired.  Like I've been up for three straight days.

I know this is how I will feel, but sometimes I just 'forget' that I have to make smarter choices and decisions now.

I'm feeling out of sorts.  Typing the wrong thing.  My fingers getting off the groove of the 10-key on my keyboard.  It's just so aggravating.

So, I'm doing what I can at work.  Praying that I don't make a mistake.  Choosing to do those things that are just more 'simple'.

I'm stressing over my job.  Seriously stressing.  I really need to go back to part time.  BUT, my boss doesn't want that, we can't take the cut in my salary, so I'm stuck.  I feel like I'm just trudging through each day, praying for 5:00 to come quick.

I see my neurologist on Jan 31.  I don't know that he'll have any solutions for me.  Rest when you can is all the advice I get.  Resting when I can is when I get home.

I really have taken this diagnosis well.  I have.  And, I'm not 'complaining' per se, I'm just venting, and worrying, and wondering what's going to happen next.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070326080910AAtvnJj Apparantly it helps with weight loss too.....Whoo Hoo....go home and do it Baby!!

Post a Comment